Video grabber tools are nothing but programs that are used to save or download online videos from different platforms. These tools are simple to use and support the different quality resolutions that suffice users' requirements. U Tube video grabber enables you to store the video just by copy-pasting the video URL. If you are in search of such online video grabber tools, this article will definitely help you. Read below to know more.
List of Video Grabbers
Below is a list of some of the best YouTube video grabber tools. Have a look.
Freemake Video Downloader
Being one of the popular video grabber chrome tools, Freemake Video Downloader can download, convert, and edit videos for users. The tool is free to use, even though the free edition comes with one drawback. Downloaded videos have a big watermark and users need to shell some money to get rid of that watermark.
- The tool comes with a converter and different editing functions (such as rotating and cutting).
- The tool comes in 18 different languages, comprising Portuguese, Italian, and Vietnamese.
- The tool has an intuitive and fun UI.
- The tool shows support for 4K resolution and allows users to download videos from more than 10,000 platforms.
- The tool allows users to save videos in different formats such as MP3, AVI, MPEG, and MP4.
- In addition to this, this Twitter video grabber tool includes options to limit bandwidth consumption, batch downloading, parental controls, and cloud uploading.
- Provides batch downloading
- Supports different platforms
- Easy to use
- The free version comes with a big watermark
YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is the next video grabber tool in our list with a limited free edition. The tool is very easy to use and is one of the best Facebook video grabber tools in the market. The basic edition is free of cost while the paid version comes with a monthly price tag of $9.99 and $2.99 per month for a yearly plan.
- The tool allows you to download videos from a number of platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo.
- The tool has an in-built converter.
- It supports conversion to different formats such as MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, and 3GP.
- The paid version allows users to download and convert different URLs at a time.
- In addition to this, the paid version allows you to enjoy faster download speeds.
- Lastly, the paid version comes free of ads.
- The paid version supports fast batch downloading
- The tool works with different platforms
- In-built converter
- Very simple to use
- Users have given video grabber reviews to this tool.
- The paid version is very costly
One of the best video grabber tools, aTube Catcher comes with tons of functionalities and is absolutely free of cost. Apart from downloading videos, the tool is also a video converter, screen recorder, audio capture tool, and DVD creator. However, this tool installs different software on your PC. It attempts to install different antivirus software even though it does ask for consent. Even if users deny, the tool will still download the programs. aTube Catcher is free to use but users also have the option to donate for this tool.
- The video grabber software is compatible with more than 1000 video streaming platforms.
- The tool allows users to save and convert videos in one place and provides different options for the conversion.
- The tool supports different formats such as 3GP, 3G2, MP4, AVI, XVID, MP3, MOV, GIF, and many more.
- The tool provides different options for the UI language such as Italian, French, and Turkish.
- Free to use
- Different features in one
- Supports tons of formats and sites
- Downloads extra software without permission
- Slow conversions
VideoProc is a video grabber online tool that also acts as a video editing tool. The tool comes with a price and users get a 7-day trial before they can purchase it. With the paid version, users get rid of ads. Also, users get great support from an email contact form and comprehensive web tutorials.
- The tool is very easy to use and shows support for over 1,000 video streaming platforms such as Vevo, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and Facebook.
- Users can download music and video streams, playlists, live videos, and channels using this tool.
- The tool supports 8K video in a world where most of the tools show support for 1080p or 4K.
- The tool has an in-built video converter that allows you to convert your videos to more than 70 formats, such as MP3, AAC, AVI, and MOV.
- The tool comes with different functionalities that users need to make professional-akin videos, such as subtitles, file-merging, effects, and denoise.
- It also has an in-built recorder if users wish to record a screen or shoot their own video.
- Shows support for different streaming platforms and video formats
- Comes with full editor, recorder, and converter
- Great support
This video grabber tool is well-designed and has an intuitive interface that makes it simple to save playlists and videos. The tool comes with a cost. Users also get a free version with one day of trial after which they will be asked to pay for the paid version to continue using the tool. The FAQ section on the tool’s website helps users solve most concerns, but there is an email form for users for further help.
- The tool is compatible with tons of sites such as Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, YouKu, Twitter, and more.
- The tool comes with a converter.
- Users can download complete YouTube channels and playlists along with complete Instagram pages in one go.
- The tool supports 4K and can process long videos (more than 1 hour in length).
- The tool supports tons of formats such as MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, 3GP, FLV, and M4A.
- The tool downloads dozens of videos at a time.
- Users can save YouTube subtitles with their video, and titles and names are automatically clipped to MP3s.
- The tool's interface comes in 23 languages, such as German, Spanish, and Turkish.
- The tool offers personal suggestions for videos at the bottom of the UI.
- Users can also link their video-sharing platform accounts to save their private videos.
- In-built converter
- Batch downloading
- Personal suggestions
- Comes in 23 languages
- Does not come with editing tools. For a better video editing function, you can turn to another post.
How do I download non YouTube videos?
Non YouTube videos can be downloaded using any of the video grabber tools mentioned above. These tools support more than 1000 video streaming platforms. You can also download YouTube videos with a single click.
How do I download an embed code from a video?
Users can right-click the video while playing it and click the "Save video as" option to download embedded flash video on their PC.
Which browser can download videos?
Following are some of the best browsers for downloading videos and huge files at the best speed to ensure fast downloads:
- Google Chrome
- Opera Browser
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Samsung Internet Browser
- UC Browser
- DuckDuckGo Browser
- Puffin Browser for Android
Having said that, you just had a look at the best video grabber tools present in the market. Users can use any of these tools and start grabbing videos from different video streaming platforms.